Grow your bookings with our Get Your Guide connection
When you integrate with SKMD, you have the option to automatically integrate with GetYourGuide showcasing your realtime availability to customers worldwide.
How to Connect
Follow the below steps to list your resources on GetYourGuide
- Create a GetYourGuide Account You will need to first create an account on GetYourGuide and then you will be able to connect that account to your SKMD account. To create an account please go to this link.
- Create a Product Listing On the top Navigation Bar, go to Products > Create Product. Create a listing for your product that you want to show your customers. Be as descriptive as possible, make sure to include a catchy title and a high resolution image.
- Create Options If your service has multiple durations, then each duration will be considered an "Option" on GetYourGuide. For example if you offer Yacht Rental and you have multiple durations (1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour) then each "Option" will correlate to a different duration. To know which Durations you have on SKMD, please navigate to the account tab within the SKMD admin panel.
- Connect SKMD to each Option Within the Option card you will find a field called "Connected Via". Click on "Edit" and select SKMD as a booking platform.
- Input External Product ID When asked for External Product ID input the specific product ID that correlates to the option you created. If the option you created has a duration of 1 hour, make sure the product ID is for 1 hour as well. In order to identify the relevant Product ID please contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with the product ID.
- Repeat step 5 for each Option Your service will most likely have several options, so make sure to repeat step 5 as many times as needed.
- Ready to Go Once you finalize your product, your options, and connect SKMD to your options then GetYourGuide will automatically attempt to connect the systems. Give it some time and the systems will be integrated.
Copyright © 2022 SKMD, LLC.
All rights reserved.